Chardonnay grapes, 25% of which are fermented as whole-bunches, submerged under un-clarified juice extracted from the other 75% which were cold-pressed as whole-bunches. Towards the end of the fermentation the juice/wine was removed from around the whole-bunches and the mostly fermented whole-bunches were basket pressed and combined with removed juice/wine. The wine then finished fermentation in oak barrels. The wine was barrel aged for 9 months, during which the barrels underwent battonage every two weeks. The wine was then removed from barrel, clarified and bottled.